1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A level business resource- Resource exchange

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by irishboy83, Aug 8, 2016.

1. irishboy83

irishboy83 New commenter

Hi All,

I am a GCSE business studies teacher teaching A level business for the first time this year. With the recent changes to the course I have found it difficult obtaining good resources. I am thinking of setting up a shared area online e.g.dropbox for people to contribute/use with the idea that many hands make light work. Would others be interested in this?

Regards,
    Irishboy

2. bonjovifan35

bonjovifan35 New commenter

I've found lots of resoures for the AQA course. Try TES resurces and the tutor2u.net website. It is also worth contacting the board who will give a list of all local schools also following the course. Failing that what about setting up a facebook group?

3. irishboy83

irishboy83 New commenter

Thanks, will check that out that website. I have joined the AQA teachers network but so far have been unable to get in touch with any schools(people off on hols). Yeah Facebook page sounds like good idea, do you reckon people would use it?

4. irishboy83

irishboy83 New commenter

bonjovifan35 likes this.