1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA 5800 PSHE Specification

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by Gilly001, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I am a PSHE teacher working from the AQA 5800 specification towards E1, E2, E3, L1 & L2 qualifications and wondered if anyone else was working to this spec and wanted to exchange idea's, worksheets etc.

Many thanks,

Darren

2. Hi - I am a PSHE teacher at an Education Centre and working on the same spec as you. I would very much appreciate exchanging ideas etc with you. I worked more informally on the 3910 spec last year which was very similar but didn't go for any accreditation. This year I would like to focus on getting accrediation for several units and I am starting with Personal Action Planning with Yr 11 and Healthy Lifestyles for Yr 10. I am sorted for the latter as I did it last year but would appreciate help with the Personal Action Planning and Careers work a this is a new area for me. I have lots of resources for SRE and Drugs Education and Healthy Lifestyles if that would help you. Thanks, Bev.

3. Hi. I am in my second year of delivering the pshe 5800 right across Y9-11. I have to cover the spectrum of abilities and have put together packs for
    Unit 1 Action Planning ENTRY 2 + lEVEL 1 AND 2 TEMPLATES
    Unit 2 Drug Ed ENTRY 2 and ENTRY 3
    Unit 3 Sex Ed ENTRY 1 and ENTRY 3
    Unit 5 Emotional Wellbeing -part complete ENTRY 3
    I try and put the packs together for the lower ability students prior to teaching the unit. I hope to build on these and have all units covered for the ELC levels. I am happy to send you what i do have.
    Debbie

4. Could you advise me where your resources are please. I have some for Skilled for life at Edxcel to share but are new to the community. Thanks