1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Apps for Andriod Tablets

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Paul_B83, Feb 20, 2012.

1. As a school we have just purchased a class full worth of Tablet computers...
    I've taken on a role of trialling on in PE.
    Does anyone have any good apps that may be of use for PE lessons?
    I have found a heart rate monitor that seems to be fairly accurate, tested it with my on HR monitor. Thinking this can be used in HRF lessons etc...
    I have seen the resources based on QR code's from PhysEd I think it is where you get prompt cards and then scanning the QR Code gives links to videos for doing the skill, i.e. a chest pass in basketball.
    Also does anyone have any good apps that do similar things to Dartfish (or any other type of recording analysis software)

Any other ideas or bits that people have used would be great...
    Cheers

2. As a school we have just purchased a class full worth of Tablet computers...
    I've taken on a role of trialling on in PE.
    Does anyone have any good apps that may be of use for PE lessons?
    I have found a heart rate monitor that seems to be fairly accurate, tested it with my on HR monitor. Thinking this can be used in HRF lessons etc...
    I have seen the resources based on QR code's from PhysEd I think it is where you get prompt cards and then scanning the QR Code gives links to videos for doing the skill, i.e. a chest pass in basketball.
    Also does anyone have any good apps that do similar things to Dartfish (or any other type of recording analysis software)

Any other ideas or bits that people have used would be great...
    Cheers