1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Approximate Percentage of Children with an IEP

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by doodle123, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am a trainee teacher writing a short essay on IEP's in primary schools and would like to find out the approximate percentage of children in the UK or just England that have an IEP. I have tried to search on the internet to no avail! Any help much appreciated!

Also if anyone has any negative views about IEP's these would also be welcomed as I need contrasting views to get a better mark :)

Thank you

2. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am a trainee teacher writing a short essay on IEP's in primary schools and would like to find out the approximate percentage of children in the UK or just England that have an IEP. I have tried to search on the internet to no avail! Any help much appreciated!

Also if anyone has any negative views about IEP's these would also be welcomed as I need contrasting views to get a better mark :)

Thank you