1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applying over Easter break

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by LostSplendor, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hello!

I hope everybody is having a nice relaxing Easter break. I noticed that new job posts are being advertised on the TES each day (inc. during the Easter break). Would it be wise to not apply straight away as I have not visited the schools as of yet? Or can an application without a visit be successful?

Kind Regards.

2. Hello!

I hope everybody is having a nice relaxing Easter break. I noticed that new job posts are being advertised on the TES each day (inc. during the Easter break). Would it be wise to not apply straight away as I have not visited the schools as of yet? Or can an application without a visit be successful?

Kind Regards.

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Depends whether they invite visits. And whether a visit is actually feasible.
    Read this - there's a really good post number 7
    School visits
    Best wishes