1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applying for the second time, (thoughts please).

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Leeniek, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hello all
    I have an interview for Secondary English soon, and as part of the process need to write a short piece of reflective writing on an English lesson, or English teacher, that has made an impact on me. This is my second time applying and so I have a piece already written, from last year. I feel it really reflects and summarises my thoughts on teaching and is coming from the heart. Do you think it would be okay to send the same piece? Or will it look like I haven't put in the effort?
    Hmmm. Any thoughts or similar experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Hello all
    I have an interview for Secondary English soon, and as part of the process need to write a short piece of reflective writing on an English lesson, or English teacher, that has made an impact on me. This is my second time applying and so I have a piece already written, from last year. I feel it really reflects and summarises my thoughts on teaching and is coming from the heart. Do you think it would be okay to send the same piece? Or will it look like I haven't put in the effort?
    Hmmm. Any thoughts or similar experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks