1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applying for Head of Department position - Letter help

Discussion in 'English' started by HappyAtLast, Apr 21, 2009.

1. I have been teaching for 6 years and I will like to apply for a HOD. I wonder if you could forward the HOD letter of application information to me aswell. Thanks

2. I am also interested in applying for a HOF/HOD position. I will appreciate any pointers I receive. Thanks!

3. promise968

promise968 New commenter

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to forward the HOD letter of application information to me too. Many Thanks. My email is jrobin_999@hotmail.com

4. dylan1707

dylan1707 New commenter

Hello,

I am planning on applying for the MFL HoD role at my school and would like some advice in terms of what to prepare for with regards to interview questions. Also, I'm sure I'll need to provide an action plan, if you could give me any tips for this too I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Dylan

5. rodriguezm

rodriguezm New commenter

Hi Dylan, I am in the same position and would welcome receiving anything that you found useful. My email is mro_es@yahoo.es
    Thank you in advance

6. linagaya

linagaya New commenter

Hi
    I am applying for a Head of Maths Department . I would be very grateful if you could send me your letter of application for me to refer and started of with my own. I am looking forward for your help.
    Million thanks.
    lina_gaya43@yahoo.com

7. jarndyce

jarndyce Occasional commenter

I'm applying for Deputy Head. Can anyone write my letter of application for me. I'll just change the name's and school's where necessary. :) Thank you!

saluki likes this.
  8. CaptGrimesRetd

CaptGrimesRetd Occasional commenter

I have a write a letter to a lady friend persuading her to accompany me on a small dalliance at a private hotel in Frinton.

Can anybody write it for me?

Many thanks.