1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

applying for assistant year head position

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by sshaz, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi
    I am glad I stumbled over this forum as the comments made regarding this issue have been a great help. i am also applying for the position of an assistant year head and was wondering if anyone could forward me the interview questions. I am absolutely dreadful in interviews and this would be a great help if I could pre prepare for it. Any other advice would be of great help too - thank you!

2. Hi
    I am glad I stumbled over this forum as the comments made regarding this issue have been a great help. i am also applying for the position of an assistant year head and was wondering if anyone could forward me the interview questions. I am absolutely dreadful in interviews and this would be a great help if I could pre prepare for it. Any other advice would be of great help too - thank you!

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

There's no such thing as 'the' interview questions. What you might be asked in any specific interview will principally be determined by the job description and person specification for that post and you ought to be able to examine these and identify areas for questions by yourself.