1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applied Science Level 3 BTEC Unit 32

Discussion in 'Science' started by Roboteer, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Roboteer

Roboteer New commenter

If you PM me your e-mail address I can send you some Unit 32 assignments that I wrote.
    I don't guarantee perfection but they would at least show you the way to go as it were.
    What is an assisted review?
    Roboteer

2. tennisball

tennisball New commenter

3. Carlsberg

Carlsberg New commenter

Hi all
    Anyone delivering Unit 26- Industrial Applications of Chemical Reactions/ Industrial Chemical Reactions- they are different units: unfortunately!!1 Guess why?
    Seeking advice
    Warm regards
    C

4. Dear C,
    I am also teaching this unit, and I am really struggling to write the assignments. Have you by any chance done this? If so can I be cheeky to ask for them...especially from Assignment 3 onwards (chemical equilibrium). My email address is mac_minista2003 @yahoo.com
    Cheers
    H

5. thattallteacher

thattallteacher New commenter

Im also going to be teaching this unit next year could Ialso get in on the action dmclough87@gmail.com

6. I am teaching BTEC L3 next year and would be grateful for any resources. Thanks in advance.
    mchbedw@gmail.com

7. Hi,
    Wondering if i could be cheeky and ask you to send me the Unit 32 assignments you have written as I am trying to write my own as we have to start teaching it in September.
    Anything you could let me have would be helpful.
    email is
    rmclellan@hotmail.com
    thanks very much
    Ross

8. Sorry to be cheeky, but I am starting to teach BTEC level 3 for the first time in my school and would be really grateful for any advice or resources.

fossilhunter31@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

9. Hi,

I am just wondering if you could send me some resources for unit 32 please. I am new to BTEC Level 3 and have just started teaching that. I would really appreciate if you have some resources for unit 32 and 40 please.

Thank you.

Shen