1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applied ICT Unit 7 6957 June 2014

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by chrishammond38, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Re: messages

We use messagebox in the macro to advise on problems. So, if a particular text box is empty a messagebox will tell the user that.

2. I agree with having a characters table. This is linked to a StudentCharacter table with Students on the other side. I now have 7 tables, a massive headache and pure confusion with task 2 and am supposed to teach this?

Performance

Production

Student

Assignments (jobs)

Assignments/Students

Characters

Characters/Students

3. Hi, it's the first time I've had to run this, have figured out task 1, but stumped on task 2 would it be possible to have a look at your solution? My email is kimmyroe@gmail.com. Many thanks in advance!

4. You should also remind your students not to discuss/post online about what they've seen until the window closes. This also applied to Unit 3 as well.

5. My thought of using one form is having an unbound form with boxes that are hidden/shown on it depending on the choice previously. Currently working on this with "my" sample data - not even downloaded the Edexcel stuff yet - that is Weds/Thurs job. Our first session is on Friday!

6. Been playing with this quite a bit today. Lots depends on the data and what you are given. Three words spring to mind... Deer Valley Railway!!! I think there might be on relationship where referential integrity isn't enforced - it all comes down to how you know that a role isn't filled. You can't enforce RI as the each role won't have a student allocated to it. Just my two penneth!

7. stevieash64

stevieash64 New commenter

Cant get my head around how to get 'either' to return both male and female students....any ideas please mail me steveash@ellimonar.es Thanks :)

8. Hi have you got the original data for the exam? It would be greatly appreciated. My email is williamchanter@gmail.com and I might be able to help you. Thank you

9. is it possible to show how to create a data entry form assuming student number consists of 4 numbers

thanks