1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Applied ICT Exemplars

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by HappyHippy, Sep 7, 2007.

1. I have an A grade exemplar for Unit 2 and can probably arrange one for Unit 1 with a bit of editing to remove personal details (need to check with the student first).

Does anyone have any decent exemplars for units 8 & 10 that they could share? They'd be dealt with professionally and not given to the students to copy, I found that the exemplar for Unit 2 was *such* a help last year as it really helps to know where the goal posts are.

TIA

ishouldbemarking [at] gmail [dot] com

2. I have an A grade exemplar for Unit 2 and can probably arrange one for Unit 1 with a bit of editing to remove personal details (need to check with the student first).

Does anyone have any decent exemplars for units 8 & 10 that they could share? They'd be dealt with professionally and not given to the students to copy, I found that the exemplar for Unit 2 was *such* a help last year as it really helps to know where the goal posts are.

TIA

ishouldbemarking [at] gmail [dot] com

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

What galls me is that the production of exemplar materials should be the work of the exam board. We based our "Goal Posts" on the Unit 8 and Unit 10 exemplars on the EdExcel site and got moderated downwards rather a lot.

4. wilkinss

wilkinss New commenter

Happy Hippy, you have mail.

5. Hello

I am also looking for exemplars for units 8, 10 and 12. could anyone help? thanks

6. Hey please help me !!!!
    I am doing unit 8 and 12 togethr,,, can u please provide me witha a grade project for unit 8 and 12 pleasE????
    Atleast even if you dont have unit 12, atleast a unit 8?

7. Hay friends, I dont seen any reply coming about unit-12 6962 exampler.. Can someone give a wakeup call to exaimnation board to think about it....
    Nadeem