1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Application forms

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by sophs2, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hi
    Im wondering if anyone can help. I'm a final year student and gain qualifed teacher status in July! I I am starting to apply for jobs and am stuck on one of my application forms. Do my teaching pratices come under recent employment? On the application from there is a box for 'employment' and a box for 'other training'. Nowhere does it indicate I can include teaching pratices in the employment section. Do I just put any relevant employment in the 'employment' box and put all my placements, teaching practices and voluntary work in the box 'other traning'. This box is also at the bottom of the form which to me makes it look as though it is not as important? Help...... thank you

2. Hi
    Im wondering if anyone can help. I'm a final year student and gain qualifed teacher status in July! I I am starting to apply for jobs and am stuck on one of my application forms. Do my teaching pratices come under recent employment? On the application from there is a box for 'employment' and a box for 'other training'. Nowhere does it indicate I can include teaching pratices in the employment section. Do I just put any relevant employment in the 'employment' box and put all my placements, teaching practices and voluntary work in the box 'other traning'. This box is also at the bottom of the form which to me makes it look as though it is not as important? Help...... thank you