1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

application for UPS

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by Beckers, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Beckers

Beckers New commenter

Hi
    I hope some one can help. Our school policy is so vague on how to prove or give evidence for ups.
    The HT has emailed me the application format which asks questions P1 to P9, which you have to supply evidence for as well. But it also says evidence supporting progress against Teachers Standards including self assessment? Does any one know if I should then cross reference the P1 etc to the teacher standards as well. It is similar just different in their wording. How much evidence do you need to give. I have so much paper work at the moment, just seems a bit over the top to provide everything. Parent and colleague meetings , health and safety records etc. It seems to me that they are trying their best to confuse as and keep us from applying.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

2. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

You should have made sure that your Performance Management targets over the past couple of years covered the 9 standards. Meeting the targets is then supposed to be evidence enough of qualifying for UPS.