1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

APP numeracy class grid uploaded

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo_998, Aug 4, 2009.

1. I have spent a long time making a class grid to use for APP next year. It's got to be easier than trawling through 4 sheets per child all the time. I have included levels 3,4 and 5 on the sheet because i am in year 5. i plan on when i am doing data handling for example, getting out the MA4 grids and dating when paricular children have achieved something. I will then transfer this info each half term.
    If anybody would like to have a look i'd love to know what you think.
    http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6019505&preview=1

2. I have spent a long time making a class grid to use for APP next year. It's got to be easier than trawling through 4 sheets per child all the time. I have included levels 3,4 and 5 on the sheet because i am in year 5. i plan on when i am doing data handling for example, getting out the MA4 grids and dating when paricular children have achieved something. I will then transfer this info each half term.
    If anybody would like to have a look i'd love to know what you think.
    https://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6019505&preview=1

3. Hi, I'm a maths consultant in the WM and have produced an intereactive Excel version of this sheet. It covers levels 1-8 for each of the 4 ATs. It allows teachers to mark whether the pupil has achieved a particualr statement, which is then automatically colour coded according to the % of pupils achieving that in the class. This can help teachers use the info from APP to inform their future planning and target setting....

4. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

I'd love to see that if you wouldn't mind sharing!

Sara@teacherweb.co.uk

Thanks!

5. jo998 your grids are brilliant thanks for sharing such a time saver!

choccie75 i would love see a copy of your levels sheet you mentioned. Are you willing to share?
    Is it in the resource bank or could you e-mail it to me? tracyhemsley@hotmail.co.uk thank you.

6. choccie would love a copy please
    jo_998@hotmail.com

7. i have also put a literacy class grid in the resources

8. tange

tange New commenter

JO_998
    Thank you so so so so so much!!!!!
    You have saved me so much time.
    [​IMG]

9. tange

tange New commenter

Choccie
    If possible could you send me a copy of your APP grids too.
    Many thanks
    tange01@hotmail.com

10. tange

tange New commenter

JO 998
    I would love a copy of your literacy grids too.
    Please could you pop on a link to your resources because I can't seem to find them.
    Thank you very much.

11. Hummerston

Hummerston New commenter

Jo 988
    Love the Numeracy grisd, would love the Lit grids too if possible.

Choccie, have you uploaded yr grid to resources too? I can't see it. It sounds really helpful too.
    Thanks for all your hard work!

12. https://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6019509

literacy class grid
    hope its helpful

13. Fantastic resource, Jo
    Thanks for putting it up here.

14. deeley

deeley New commenter

Jo thanks thats great - choccie, could i possibly lok at your excel docum. please as I'm in Y5 too. deeleybopper@hotmail.co.uk many thanks to you both x

15. Your grids are fab yasmins mum - they gave me the intial idea to do mine to save time. The only reason i created my own was becuase i wanted all the bullet points on there not just the main ones. Under one main heading there may be 7 other points and i felt if i didnt have them on there it would be more difficult when it came to highlighting the APP.

16. yaminsmum - I can't open your maths grids - I'm guessing it's something to do with the docx extension - is this something to do with Vista? Someone else has said they can open them, and pointed out this is a newer version of word, but doesn't say how to open them - I just get code.
    Any advice please? thanks :)

17. Some were done on the new Word version. I've got a converter on my laptop, if you email me I'll send you a version from my laptop that I can open, see if that works.

18. Cheers, have sent you a PM :)

19. yasminsmum - I just want to say thanks for sharing these fab resources! Will make my life much easier!!
    Would you be able to email it to me too? I'm just having trouble accessing the maths level 3 doc.
    Thanks in advance x