1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

APP in Science

Discussion in 'Science' started by Longbow212, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hi TES Members,

I am teaching abroad for a year or two, trying to keep up to date with the skills and practices of the UK and have therefore decided to use the APP system.

I got familiar with the APP AF1-5 "big sheet". I also saw an older version that did not use AF's if I remember rightly and I much preferred this sheet, I also heard that the newer AF1-5 would be shelved and the older system used. My questions are as follows

1) what is the name of the older APP system?
    2) what is current system used or will be used in the UK?

Thanks

2. Hi TES Members,

I am teaching abroad for a year or two, trying to keep up to date with the skills and practices of the UK and have therefore decided to use the APP system.

I got familiar with the APP AF1-5 "big sheet". I also saw an older version that did not use AF's if I remember rightly and I much preferred this sheet, I also heard that the newer AF1-5 would be shelved and the older system used. My questions are as follows

1) what is the name of the older APP system?
    2) what is current system used or will be used in the UK?

Thanks