1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

APP for science - KS1 and 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by planespotter, Jul 19, 2009.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Oh what the heck.i always arrive late
    Please might I have a copy of you kind work..I know a science coordinator who might love such a scheme.thank you
    paul_566@hotmail.com

2. If you are not totally sick of mailing these to people i would love a copy! address is woolies17@btinternet.com thank you

3. hi just seen your note about app for science for ks1 please could you email me this if you still have it
    thanks sue
    slizzieloo@aol.com

4. You all have science APP mail. Planespotter. x

5. Hello Planespotter - you must be heartily sick of sending this out but would be very grateful to receive a copy.
    Many thanks
    Kathil
    klock1@wsgfl.org.uk

6. hcnip

hcnip New commenter

heck, i don't usually post on threads like this bu, if possible, i'd love a copy! [​IMG]

thanks very much
    anthony.pinch@sky.com

7. Hey - I would love to join your band wagon! If you are still sending on - please add me to the list, I'd love a copy!
    My address is: helen.cowlan@sceschools.com
    Cheers!

8. Could I possibly have a copy too please if you are still forwarding it on-this looks exactly what I need!

My email is Trevanddan@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you so much!

9. I hope you are still emailing APP for science as i would really like a copy
    thanks in advance
    daisy
    daisyt42@hotmail.com

10. Please could I have a copy too.

Many thanks

lsboswell6266@yahoo.co.uk

11. corky

corky New commenter

12. Would really appreciate a copy - my email is margaret@far-design.com. Thanks very much.

13. please could you send me a copy. Many thanks
    ousjw54@googlemail.com

14. You all have science APP mails. Planespotter x