1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

APP for science - KS1 and 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by planespotter, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Caramel2308

Caramel2308 New commenter

I really wasn't having a go at you planespotter. I was annoyed with the company who are targeting me. I really appreciated this resource and sent you a thank you email at the time. I did say that I hoped you were genuine but obviously I don't know you and I think it's a shame that your post is being used to target people. It could well be that this fake email was sent to me twice in error and that most people are only getting one and are obviously assuming that this 'teacher' is genuine and trying to do them a favour.

Sorry my email offended you and you are obviously one of the good guys and this company is using your post to get email addresses. I hope you do accept my apology for my having suggested that you might be involved. These emails that were sent to me made me question you because they were from someone (with two completely different names) pretending to be a teacher offering helpful resources. As I said I received an exact duplicate of an email from two entirely different people claiming to be teachers which was clearly false.

I can't apologise enough - just really fed up of having a huge amount of emails from people who pick up my email address and use it for marketing - like a more annoying form of junk mail.

2. OOO please may I beg a copy from someone kind

niahlation@yahoo.co.uk

thanks so much

xx

3. I would really appreciate a copy of the APP if you can forward them to me please.
    Thank you!
    jenmat99@hotmail.com

4. You all have mail. Planespotter. x

5. WOULD BE GRETA IF I COULD HAVE COPIES TOO. HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT WHAT ASSESSMENTS / PAPER TRAIL WE NEED TO KEPP TO SHOW LEVELS NOW THAT THERE ARE NO KS2 SCIENCE SATS

email john

6. You all have APP mail. Planespotter. x

7. Planespotter, would be v grateful if you could send me science APP as well.
    many thanks

swumswum@tesco.net

8. thanks it's
    kerrybethell83@googlemail.com

9. Very grateful if you could send them to me

tes@figsandfudge.com

10. Thanks planespotter much appreciated

11. Yes please

julie.zylon@btinternet.com

Many thanks