1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

APP for science - KS1 and 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by planespotter, Jul 19, 2009.

1. would love a copy please?

lorrainefear@hotmail.com

Thank you!

2. teachers-pet

teachers-pet New commenter

3. Could I also get a copy please

carl_ver@hotmail.com

4. You all have science APP mail. Planespotter x.

5. Marshall

Marshall Star commenter

Could I have a copy too please? OFSTED due imminently and wehave big concerns over ours science assessments.

Thanks!!
    TheosPad@aol.com

6. roobee95

roobee95 New commenter

Me too.
    Very many thanks!
    roobee95@talktalk.net

7. Yes please thanks a lot

lizmason44@hotmail.co.uk

8. Sounds really good! Can I have a copy too!
    bumpydog1974@yahoo.co.uk

9. szi

szi New commenter

10. Me to please
    carl_ver@hotmail.com

Thanks

11. enright1910

enright1910 New commenter

12. Caramel2308

Caramel2308 New commenter

Hi - Just a message to say take care about posting your email address here. I would like to think that this poster is a completely genuine person and was really only trying to offer assistance but I have received numerous emails from a fake teacher (exactly the same email word for word from several people). Copy email as follows:-
    [/b]
    Hope this Helps
    Not trying to accuse original poster of anything but just wanted to warn others that they might receive loads of these emails if they post their address on this thread. Perhaps if planspotter is genuine s/he could post his/her email address so that people could send their email in a secure way.

13. Caramel2308

Caramel2308 New commenter

Sorry - to be fair to the company should have said 2 rather than numerous emails - so annoyed at the time exagerated somewhat. I won't result to making false statements - I'll leave that to them. I just think it's a shame that using a great site like this to share ideas and offer help etc gets spoilt by people doing exactly the opposite and trying to cash in on people who are trying to improve their practice.

14. You'll see that I have sent the science APP sheets out to nearly 500 posters...no complaints so far.....and, no cost. It's your choice, if you want them, leave an address. If you don't, then don't. Planespotter x

15. You all have free APP science mail. P x