1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Apologises

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by thekillers1, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekillers1

thekillers1 Lead commenter

Hello everyone,

Given today’s events of trolling on TES, I’m now reporting any post that is potentially troll-like, especially if it’s something that a new joiner (OP) has written their concern or worry and has yet responded or acknowledged to the comments within a fortnight or so including comments that are a bit more far fetched.

Personally, newbies - regardless of who hey are - are more than welcome for support and advice: I want these guys to use all the possible resources and goodwill from the board’s contributors without idiots (aka trolls) ruining their experiences whilst using this forum.

Additionally, sorry for offending anyone on this forum with the comments regarding the trolling, yet I will now follow the guidelines as instructed by the moderators and resume peaceful contributions.

Peace and love,

The Killers x

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

thekillers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.