1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

anyone worked for pertemps or education world?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by badteacher, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi - trying to get some supply teaching again.
    I have signed up with a couple of agencies, for whom I have had no work at all! I know from the posts on here that this is pretty much the world of supply at the mo..
    However, I have found a couple of agencies - Pertemps and Education World who do not ask me for yet another CRB! I cannot afford anymore and they have both said they can have portability on my most recent one.
    I am in the North East - was just wondering if anyone has worked / had much work for either of these agencies??
    Any information?

2. Hi - trying to get some supply teaching again.
    I have signed up with a couple of agencies, for whom I have had no work at all! I know from the posts on here that this is pretty much the world of supply at the mo..
    However, I have found a couple of agencies - Pertemps and Education World who do not ask me for yet another CRB! I cannot afford anymore and they have both said they can have portability on my most recent one.
    I am in the North East - was just wondering if anyone has worked / had much work for either of these agencies??
    Any information?

3. I am north east. Never heard of partemp. Education world are the regional leaders for Gateshead and south of the river from what I believe andy is an ex head who used them and rated them good. I am north of the river and most work comes through First class who have me in a school long term at the moment and who have been great with my recent pregnancy. I work in north tyneside but the gave me work in Northumberland too. I enquirer with education world who said they would accept my first class crb but then got the log term work.