1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

anyone willing to send me their timetable of their day in a Foundation Unit pretty please

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by blue3, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I hope you are all having a relaxing enjoyable holiday. After quite a few interviews I have been successful and I am starting a new post in January as a Foundation Stage Co-ordinator yay!! ( the deadline was too late to start in Sept, so I am staying where I am as a reception teacher till then)
    I would really appreciate seeing peoples timetables. I want to get an idea of how different individual schools organise, spread their time out throughout the day in a Foundation Unit and then decide with my new team what will be best for us.
    Any other tips or advice also greatly welcomed!! I am very excited but also nervous.

Thank you in advance

Blue 3
    P.s If you want to inbox me I will give you my web addy.

2. mhughes87

mhughes87 New commenter

Hi!

I will happily send you my reception class timetable. I teach in reception but we are in a unit.

Also can I ask how much experience did you have before applying for foundation stage co-ordinator posts?

Thanks