1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone who can send me Cont Prov. sheets for F1 please?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by candyshrimp, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hi, I've trawled the web looking for ready-made continuous provision long term planning sheets for all areas of learning but for 30-50months and 40-60, rather than just ELGs as I have F1 children only.
    I know I'd have to amend them to suit our own resources but does anyone have a set that they'd be willing to share please? (Preferably with references to the principles on). It would save me hours of work!
    ca.shepherd@talk21.com

Thank you x

2. Hi, I've trawled the web looking for ready-made continuous provision long term planning sheets for all areas of learning but for 30-50months and 40-60, rather than just ELGs as I have F1 children only.
    I know I'd have to amend them to suit our own resources but does anyone have a set that they'd be willing to share please? (Preferably with references to the principles on). It would save me hours of work!
    ca.shepherd@talk21.com

Thank you x

3. have you looked at the ones in resoucres? or are they too focused on F2 for your needs?

4. Wotworklifebalance

Wotworklifebalance New commenter

You could also try the Foundation Stage Forum. They're a knowledgeable and friendly bunch.

5. Thank you I'll try that!

I had already searched the ones in resources but they look like they are for F2. I really need the 30-50m development matters steps on as children are very low ability.

Thanks - still me contact me if anyone has any they could forward.

6. Msz

Msz Established commenter

7. Ahh thanks Msz - you're a star as always!!!