1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone want penpals?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by aliwal, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hi,

I have a year 2 class in September, and would like to have class pen pals for them to correspond with.

We are a Tottenham primary school, class of 28 children. We are culturally diverse and have a wide range of abilities. I would like to pair the children up and write to each other about once a month. I would love to hear from a teacher working with similar aged children, located somewhere different, perhaps in a rural or seaside location, but I would be equally interested in pairing up with a school in another city. I thought it would be nice to give them some perspective on what it is like for other children growing up in other places.

If you would like to join us, please let me know. Hope to hear from someone soon!

aliwal

2. alwayslearning

alwayslearning New commenter

We would love to. We are a tiny village school in a rural area. Feel free to PM me and we can sort something out.