1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using Provision Map Writer?- bluehills

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by minnie me, Sep 1, 2011.

1. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Hi . We looked at this as an LA when it was first launched. It has developed since then . I had a few issues with the lack of impact criteria and the fact that there wasn't a map which was suitable to share with parents - they may have addressed this now. I read the testimonials / case studies on the web site but felt that they were weak . I have written quite a bit on Provision Mapping and would like to think I know what I would be looking for. Company reps were nice to deal with as I recall.

2. Catan07

Catan07 New commenter

Hi

Thanks for replying. I think they have added a few things including the sharing with parents option. I've decided to order it as it will solve a few of our admin issues and deal with our huge mobility as it can be linked to SIMs . Will probably have to do some work on puling out what I want from it but it is a start.