1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using Dimensions Creative Curriculum or Creative Learning Journey?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by NicoleK, Dec 2, 2009.

1. NicoleK

NicoleK New commenter

If so, what do you think of it. Would you recommend it at all?
    I have looked at their websites but would appreciate some first-hand impressions.

2. NicoleK

NicoleK New commenter

If so, what do you think of it. Would you recommend it at all?
    I have looked at their websites but would appreciate some first-hand impressions.

3. We've got creative learning journey. I use it because I have to. Personally I think once you've bought the skills books you don't need anything else. You really don't have to use the wheels etc. (we do) it's just another way of putting things into a medium term plan. It does allow you to be creative, but I feel we could have achieved it without the scheme.

4. swish1

swish1 New commenter

We have been using Dimensions Curriculum for a few years now and could definitely not have developed such a vibrant curriculum for our kids without it. It gave us a clear direction, with more focused learning and has definitely made a big contribution to improved standards.