1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone teach Edexcel Workskills?

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by KSS867424, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hi
    Just picked this up. Not a clue. Can you recommed any books or have you any resources we could share?

Karen

2. Edexcel produce a worksheet style book of reosurces - but they all seem to be based on work experience placements.... no good for us!
    There are some sample assignments you can modify on the Workskills pages on Edexcel.
    I have created mine to meet the needs of our specific group of learners - due to being in a relaitvely unique learning environment and have matched the units to the courses that we run. TBH I have found the comprehensive nature of the Workskills info really easy to allow me to do this....
    There are some workbooks created by Fast Forward if you do a quick google, though I have only found E3 stuff. In general there's more of an abundance of L2 resources that are out there atm.
    Hope this helps.

3. Was it only me that was unaware the Workskills spec is changing? They say not many changes - but I have had a quick look and have a fair bit of changes to make to our Workskills materials/resources/plans.

4. Hi,
    I am curently writing worksheets for Edexcel Level 1Unit 6: Individual rights and responsibilities module and am struggling.
    I would appreciate any help so if you have any ideas please contact me.
    Many thanks

5. Are you using the new or old spec?