1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone teach A Level Graphics? Need support/mentor!

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by smudgie, Aug 24, 2012.

1. smudgie

smudgie New commenter

Hi,
    There's a chance I'll be teaching an A level graphics course this term. I'm a little nervous. I have a degree in graphic design but went on to pursue a career in multimedia so my software graphic design skills are very rusty. I know I'll soon get back into it but I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind if I email to ask what might be very basic questions about design processes which I haven't used in years. If there's anyone out there willing, get in touch!
    Thanks

2. smudgie

smudgie New commenter

Hi,
    There's a chance I'll be teaching an A level graphics course this term. I'm a little nervous. I have a degree in graphic design but went on to pursue a career in multimedia so my software graphic design skills are very rusty. I know I'll soon get back into it but I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind if I email to ask what might be very basic questions about design processes which I haven't used in years. If there's anyone out there willing, get in touch!
    Thanks