1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone starting Primary GTP at lsbu in Jan 2010?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by chunk13, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Hi there,
    I was just wondering if anyone is starting the Primary GTP at South Bank in January 2010? I've received a provisional start date ofJanuray but haven't heard anything else back yet, was wondering if anyone has heard anything? I would love to see the reading list so I can start getting some books together and getting organised (it may take me a while [​IMG] ).

2. Hi there,
    I was just wondering if anyone is starting the Primary GTP at South Bank in January 2010? I've received a provisional start date ofJanuray but haven't heard anything else back yet, was wondering if anyone has heard anything? I would love to see the reading list so I can start getting some books together and getting organised (it may take me a while [​IMG] ).

3. Hi,
    I am sorry to gatecrash your thread, but I am looking into applying for the GTP at LSBU for a January 2011 start. I am finding it a long and not always fruitful process contacting schools in the relevant boroughs and finding out if they take people on under the GTP. If you could let me know your background and how you went about this (if you had to) I'd be really grateful. Any information and advice you could provide would be hugely appreciated.
    My email is rachael_grieve@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks - Rachael.

4. Hi - I'm also starting in January - wonder if we met at the interview - mine was 30 March I think...I emailed to try and get the list but they said it hadn't been put together yet - I asked if I could have the September start info but they just sent me a list of books to choose from - some of which are no longer current but not sure which ones!!
    I've also got to take English maths and science equiv tests some time in the autumn, which is a pain. the book list is in my office and I'm on leave at the moment but when I go back I'll let you know what's on it.
    Michelle