1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone remember the website address for that fantastic numeracy website???

Discussion in 'Primary' started by crystaldaze, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Hi,

I remember a while back someone posting on behalf of her brother (i think) he was a deptuty head who had created some great interactive activities linked to the new framework. I went on and thought they were fab, but we wern't connected to the internet at the time...now we are and i can't find where i wrote the address down!!! Anyone know what i'm talking about???!!! xxx

2. Hi,

I remember a while back someone posting on behalf of her brother (i think) he was a deptuty head who had created some great interactive activities linked to the new framework. I went on and thought they were fab, but we wern't connected to the internet at the time...now we are and i can't find where i wrote the address down!!! Anyone know what i'm talking about???!!! xxx

3. Hi Crystaldaze,

It was my sister who posted about learningclip.

Glad you liked it, we have now added free worksheets and loads more activities.

I have just written another 30 worksheets and the new activities seem even better, more levels for differentation.

Please register so we can keep you in touch when new content is added.

www.learningclip.co.uk

andrew foster

lead educational consultant

Little Hoole Primary, Preston

4. waiting patiently for years one and two!:)

5. Thank you!!!that was a quick response b_g_uk!! Andrew, the website is excellent!! I am going to share it with everyone at my school tomorrow! Thanks for sharing all your hard work!!

6. The next unit is going online on 21st December

Year 3 Unit 2 Block A

It will include:
    Video Clips
    Online IWB acivities
    Plenaries
    Worksheets
    Teacher/Parent lesson notes

www.learningclip.co.uk

7. Are you doing anything for other age groups?

8. Hi

Year 4 is in production with Year 5 and 6 to follow soon.

9. MzB

MzB

Year 6 would be loooooovely!
    Well done on the yr 3 stuff, its fab!

10. The web site looks great and I'm teaching Y3/4 for Numeracy next term so am looking forward to using the activities.

When I click on the activity, the page refreshes itself, but nothing else happens. Am I doing something wrong? I allowed pop-ups but that made no difference. I don't get error messages or anything. I can access the notes and worksheets fine. Please help!!

11. Please use the contact us link on the homepage to get technical advice .

You should get a reply within 24 hrs.

I don't know of anyone who hasn't got learningclip to work yet.

www.learningclip.co.uk

12. Remember to also check out the new year 4 resources.

13. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

Merry26 just wondering...did you register? or are you using firefox as meant to say fosterdrew doesn't seem to run on it.
    showed it to a colleague today and she thought it was WONDERFUL!!! so your fantasticness is spreading as it should:)

14. Is this resource free or is it just year 4 which is free?

15. EBD35

FREE and FABULOUS...
    but only year 3 and 4 so far
    VOTE 4 YEAR 5 NEXT!!!!!

GO fosterdrew GO!!!!
    :)

16. I hadn't registered - that was the problem! Funnily enough, when I tried today, there was a message saying that I needed to register. I'm sure it wasn't there before!!

Anyway, can now access the activites and they look great!

17. EBD35

always simple when you know how...hehehehehehe