1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need a Catholic RE teacher?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by theRErockchick, Mar 2, 2011.

1. theRErockchick

theRErockchick New commenter

Anyone need a Catholic RE teacher? Am looking for a job in a Catholic school. Obviously, I check TES adverts & the Catholic Teachers' Gazette & CES, but thought this was worth a shot too!

2. theRErockchick

Anyone need a Catholic RE teacher? Am looking for a job in a Catholic school. Obviously, I check TES adverts & the Catholic Teachers' Gazette & CES, but thought this was worth a shot too!

3. Hello,
    New hall school (independent in Chelmsford, Essex), are looking for a practising Catholic RE teacher. Worth a shot?

4. Send me a private message with what you're looking for, in what area etc. My school is looking at the moment, in East London/Essex.

5. OckhamsRazor

OckhamsRazor New commenter

Depends which area... I'm in the middle of appointing informally for a maternity cover - message me if you want.

6. theRErockchick

Thanks for your responses - & for taking the time to reply!

7. St Marys Catholic School in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire is currently advertising in the Tes