1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone looking for a place to live for a Primary PGCE at Brighton starting 2012?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by glare15, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hey, My name's James Chapman.

I found out two weeks ago I got a place on the 5-11 Primary PGCE at Brightom (Falmer) starting September!! Anyone looking for a place to live near Brighton/Falmer? Don't know if I can afford halls....

2. Hey, My name's James Chapman.

I found out two weeks ago I got a place on the 5-11 Primary PGCE at Brightom (Falmer) starting September!! Anyone looking for a place to live near Brighton/Falmer? Don't know if I can afford halls....

3. Hi James,
    the name's Theo and I find myself in a similar position. I am doing a secondary PGCE and I was only told last Tuesday. I am also looking for a place to live and the accomodation office doesn't like picking up the phone. I wouldn't mind sharing a flat if you have something in mind. Let me know if you are interested.
    Take care
    Theo