1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where I can get a list of Storyworld books as a word document? Thanks

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mrszzz, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Ive done one myself-if anyone would like a copy just let me now[​IMG]

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Are you using Storyworld books with reception?

3. Yes
    Why do you ask? Is there something wrong with storyworld?
    Thanks for replying on my other post about letters and sounds. Is this something else I need to worry about? I just want to go back to KS2 life seemed so much more straightforward there.

4. Msz

Storyworld books will be difficult for most reception children to access when they are first learning to read. I personally wouldn't use them for children who aren't secure in all sounds and can't blend confidently... sorry

5. Unfortunately the decision is not mind-That is the scheme the school has bought into apparently quite recently.
    Which scheme would you recommend?

6. Msz

I would sart off with something like Sounds and Letters Floppy's Phonics but we use a wide range

7. I'd love one please.
    zvitc@hotmail.com
    Thanks

8. Piero, How about you put it on the Resources section so you don't get inundated with requests?

9. I'd really like a copy of this too, if your offer still stands.

Thanks.

sjt0129@hotmail.com

10. I would be delighted to receive a copy of the word document you refer to for Storyworld books if you still have it.

mary.gallacher@gmail.com

11. I would like a copy if it is still on offer (even a few years later :) ) Thanks