1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of ICT loans for Lancashire school?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon3106, May 7, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm looking to do a natural disasters topic and combine it with Dramatic Conventions in literacy over the next few weeks to do some radio and television news reports. We've just come out of doing The Highwayman so we're currently using role-play to do news reports about what has happened and interviews with characters, witnesses, etc.

The problem is, I don't have access to any ICT video recording equipment in school, so without it, we'll just be continuing to do role-play. I'd really like to take it up a level and actually record them for 'radio' or TV. Does anyone know of any library loans where I can get a class set of video recording equipment for a school in Lancashire?
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Hi, I'm looking to do a natural disasters topic and combine it with Dramatic Conventions in literacy over the next few weeks to do some radio and television news reports. We've just come out of doing The Highwayman so we're currently using role-play to do news reports about what has happened and interviews with characters, witnesses, etc.

The problem is, I don't have access to any ICT video recording equipment in school, so without it, we'll just be continuing to do role-play. I'd really like to take it up a level and actually record them for 'radio' or TV. Does anyone know of any library loans where I can get a class set of video recording equipment for a school in Lancashire?
    Any help would be appreciated.

3. no one

no one New commenter

Why not use the 'contact us' section of the lancsngfl website and see if someone there can help you? They may have equipment or they may know of a school who would be happy to lend out their own equipment.

Just a thought. No one