1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know any christmas songs but with Nursery rhyme tune?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Msz, Apr 6, 2008.

1. HI I would love to see your nativityplay if you would not mind.

Thanks Caroline

2. inky

inky Lead commenter

I couldn't agree more. There are lots of easy Christmas songs for little children, some of them quite beautiful. Why not introduce new melodies as well as new words?

3. inky

inky Lead commenter

Eek! I thought I was replying to InkyP but I was actually replying to myself!
    InkyP, please forgive me. [​IMG]

4. inky

inky Lead commenter

With fingers crossed, I'm telling myself that InkyP is in broad agreement with my post...

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

Well, at least my stupid mistake livened up this thread. [​IMG]

6. Hi. I know your post is dated 2008 but I was wondering if you still had the nativity play and nursery rhymes. I'm working as a student in a nursery class and have been asked to put together a nativity play which is a little different from the norm. If you do i'd appreciate it very much.

7. Could you please email me the Christmas play about the baby hunt too please.
    Thanks!
    orlasheeran@gmail.com

8. I know you posted this a long time ago but i would love a copy of this. Thank you mims.yacomeni@googlemail.com

9. WendiH

WendiH New commenter

Hi there, just found this - do you still have a copy you could email or can antone recommend where I might find a copy?? thanks