1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know a good play for 3 boys and 4 girls?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by groovychickvic, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I am looking for a play for my A Level group to perform, we have 3 boys and 4 girls, does anyone have any suggestions?

2. You could try Doolee.com which allows you to do a search with casting criteria- eg "3 boys 4 girls". It won't necessarily tell you if the suggestions are tried and tested A level material but worth a try.
    otherwise- The Crucible?

3. Both Road and A State Affair would fit - done both successfully

4. thank you, I will check them out

5. armandine2

armandine2 Established commenter

I saw a great Glengary Glen Ross with 2 females replacing males (in the original, Alec Baldwin and Al Pacino parts) ... I guess I'd have boys for the office manager (Kevin Spacey), the detective, and the Client.

6. Have you considered a part sharing ensemble arrangement as this will help the participants develop a very different skill set to playing a single character.