1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone heard from Strathclyde? (secondary)

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by coogy22, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I'm not sure what subject you applied for, but I put Strathclyde as my first choice for Secondary English. They received my application on the 7th Feb and they held it for around a month before I found out I had an interview. My interview was on the 26th March and I am still waiting to find out the outcome.
    From speaking to some of the other people at the interview, it seems that quite a few sent their applications in at the beginning of February so it may be that you just missed out on that batch of interviews and they may be hanging onto your application for the next lot.
    Have they put a STOP on your application yet?

2. Yea, they put a STOP on my application on the 14th of March. It is Computing that I am going in for.

Damien, I hope you are right, this waiting is killing me, just want to know if I have an interview or not! Given the flood of applications they no doubt had though, it is understandable, so here is hoping we find out this week.