1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone having a May baby?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Nat113, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hi
    Im a TA in a school in Cheshire and my due date is 27th May! Can't wait! Ive got my 20week scan next Wednesday, but we have decided not to find out the sex as we want a surprise!!!![​IMG]
    I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who's due around the same time and wanted a bump buddy?!
    Looking forward to hearing from you Nat [​IMG]

2. Hi,

My due date is 28th! My scan is next week too and i'm not goiing to find out sex either as i want it to be a surprise!

3. Hi Nat, Congratulations!
    If you're interested there is a Spring babies 2011 thread and also a Summer babies 2011 thread too. I think you would have more May babies under the Spring thread. Take a look, all ladies are friendly :eek:)

4. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

I'm due April 30th, so there's every chance i'll end up with a May baby! My son was 10 days late, so i imagine this one will be late too! I suppose May is kind of Spring and Summer really, so check out both threads!

5. Hi, I'm also in Cheshire and due 8th June! Would love a bump buddy! I use the summer 2011 thread, everyone's really supportive there and all helpful advice. Where in Cheshire are you? I live not too far from Chester. Good luck with the scan!!

6. Hi
    Thanks for your message! Im in a private school just outside Holmes Chapel near Jodrell Bank do you know that area? My best friend lives near to Chester I know that area well! I'll let you know about my scan [​IMG]
    Nat x

7. Thanks for that ill take a look if I can find it!!! x