1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have the National Strategy plans?

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by pretzelz, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hi, does anyone know of anywhere which has all (or some - preferably year 3 and 4) of the National Strategy Maths Block Units uploaded? (word or PDF) Would be very useful since they have finally pulled this down off the website - and I'm having trouble accessing these through the National Archive, which always lists them as "temporarily unavailable" whenever I try.

Many thanks - I'm sure they'll be useful to us for a while to come...

David

2. Hi, does anyone know of anywhere which has all (or some - preferably year 3 and 4) of the National Strategy Maths Block Units uploaded? (word or PDF) Would be very useful since they have finally pulled this down off the website - and I'm having trouble accessing these through the National Archive, which always lists them as "temporarily unavailable" whenever I try.

Many thanks - I'm sure they'll be useful to us for a while to come...

David

3. strawbs

strawbs Occasional commenter

<a target="_blank"> http://www.lancsngfl.ac.uk/curriculum/math/index.php?category_id=767[/URL]
    any good?

4. perfect! Thanks very much!