1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have any superhero or dinosaur planning??

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by amybabe81, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Hi
    After superhero or dinosaur planning!
    Can anyone please help??
    X

2. I HAVE A MIND MAP FOR DINOSAURS PLANNING SEND ME YOUR E-HELP. MAIL AND I'LL SEND IT IF IT WILL

3. Hi please could you send me your mind map, am sure it will be great!! thanks x
    anne.hill@virgin.net

4. Could I be so cheeky as to ask for you dinosaur mind map too.

Thanks in anticipation

karen.pepsi07@hotmail.co.uk

5. It seems like your dinosaur map is very popular. Would you mind sending it to me too, as I'm new to the infants and need every bit of help I can get.
    Many many many thanks.

6. I'm going to be doing this topic too, would it be possible to jump on the bandwagon and get a copy aswell please?
    My email address in jo_hegz6@msn.com

Thank you so much

7. Hi! Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy too please? My class next year is nearly all boys so I think I'll be needing it!
    Thank you! [​IMG]

8. I could send you a dinosaur board game that can be used with word cards for reading or spelling, number bonds etc
    email: margaret2612@btinternet.com

9. Hiya,
    I am new to reception... it is a single form entry and I am doing heroes in the first term then beasties in the second term, I would be very grateful for your mind maps too! Podgekin@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

10. On the Child Education website there is a design a dinosaur game that my Reception children really enjoyed as an end of day activity. It works well on the whiteboard. I think it is free and you don't need to be a subscriber to access.