1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a short luteal phase but still got a BFP?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by mollymillions, Apr 20, 2011.

1. mollymillions

mollymillions New commenter

I always have a very short cycle and ovulate pretty much in the middle and I didn't have any problems getting pregnant. My understanding is that for some people the whole thing is sped up so it doesn't necessarily pose a problem. Good luck :)

2. My LP varies between 9 and 10 days, I've taken vit B6 since I found out it was short and not sure if it's extended it or not, also I use natural progesterone cream that's meant to help. Anyway, I got pg just under a year ago but sadly mc, have recently got another bfp so fingers crossed for this time. So despite short LP I've managed to get pg twice within a year so hopefully you'll get BFP soon as well.

3. I thought I'd bump this thread as I know when I was ttc I got very worried about having such a short luteal phase (8/9 days) and spent a long time on google driving myself crazy that it would stop me getting pregnant. Well for those who might be worrying about a similar thing I got my bfp 15 weeks ago despite having such a short LP. I didn't use b6 or any other pills etc as when I did it made it even shorter! So, just like the ladies who replied to me originally, you can still get a bfp despite having a short LP. Xxx

4. Congratulations! [​IMG]

5. That's fab news Claire, huge congrats!