1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone had an offer/been declined from Roehampton for PGCE starting 2011?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by nat1958, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hi, has anyone had an offer or been declined yet? I had my interview on the 19th Jan and haven't heard anything yet. It has been over the two weeks which they said is better news (three weeks on Wed). Just hate not knowing anything, especially when other providers are giving out offers. GTTR course search still says Roehampton has vacancies....just want to know now [​IMG]

2. Hi, has anyone had an offer or been declined yet? I had my interview on the 19th Jan and haven't heard anything yet. It has been over the two weeks which they said is better news (three weeks on Wed). Just hate not knowing anything, especially when other providers are giving out offers. GTTR course search still says Roehampton has vacancies....just want to know now [​IMG]

3. Hiya,
    I had my interview for secondary PGCE at Roehampton back in December and am still waiting to hear back! I've also been looking on the course search and they say there are still vacancies, but I haven't recieved any email about how long the wait will be like people from other providers have!
    It's such a nightmare! What course did you apply for?

4. Hi, I know so frustrating! I have applied for Primary 3-7 PGCE (full time), just want to know now! Maybe we will hear soon! At least I know I am not the only one now, worried they might have forgotten about me [​IMG] The amount of places looks the same though, from the links people have posted on here. Hope that is the case! x

5. <font size="3">Hiya! I had my interview for the exact same course in mid-December &ndash; still waiting for a response too. Have you had any news from Roehampton since your post?</font>

6. Hey, I haven't heard anything still...so frustrating isn't it, I just want to know now either way..although hoping it is a yes lol! Fed up they keep pushing the dates back....so guess we won't hear for a while then! Apparently that date is a new one (according to another thread on here) so it is a cop out really!

7. I think its only just been put on there- it seems to me that the deadline indicates that training providers need to make a decision by then on all those applicants who applied before 1st Dec,.

8. I know, it's really unfair that the dates keep changing! I guess a lot of the providers were struggling to meet the 14th Feb deadline or something... It almost seems pointless having the dates though! Hopefully they'll stick with this one - or ideally, we'll hear way before we reach it!! :)