1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone had an interview at Nottingham Trent for Primary PGCE??

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by MM30, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hiya,
    I have an interview on Tuesday for Primary PGCE at NTU, just wondering if anyone has been through the process and can give me any last minute advice or tips?? This is my second choice Uni so I really need to make the most of it.
    I have a presentation to do on a current educational issue and was thinking of doing it on the recent shake up of SEN (published in the TES 2 weeks ago.) Anything else anyone can advise me on? I'm really worried about the maths test aswell, as this is my weak point!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

2. Hiya,
    I have an interview on Tuesday for Primary PGCE at NTU, just wondering if anyone has been through the process and can give me any last minute advice or tips?? This is my second choice Uni so I really need to make the most of it.
    I have a presentation to do on a current educational issue and was thinking of doing it on the recent shake up of SEN (published in the TES 2 weeks ago.) Anything else anyone can advise me on? I'm really worried about the maths test aswell, as this is my weak point!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!