1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone had an anovulatory cycle?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by antoniou, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Hi all, apologies for lack of paragraphs, I'm on my phone. I was just wondering if anyone has ever not OV'd on a cycle? Did you have a proper AF or was it really light? Did it arrive on time, early or late. Or, did you not have AF at giving you a really long cycle until ov happened the following month? The reason I ask is that I have not OV'd this cycle (a first for me). The reason I know is that I'm taking part in a fertility study and have to track OV through temps and OPKs. All test sticks have been negative and all temps have been low apart from one day, which I don't think means anything. I'm on cd25 and thought AF had arrived early ( I usually go around 28-31 days). However, every time I have been to the loo since I saw thick red blood this morning, there has been no blood in the toilet, sometimes nothing on tissue, sometimes just pale brown and only a small amount (about the size of a 10p) of dark brown blood once on pad. The thing is that I feel like something's happening down there, I feel wet, but every time I check there's nothing. I'm just hoping someone has had a similar experience. Sorry for rambling on.

2. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I rarely if ever ovulate.

Anything can happen!