1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got onto Primary/ Early Years PGCE at Brighton 2011?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by ekellett, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, I had my interview for Brighton Uni Early Years PGCE on Tues 7th Dec and just found out I got in!! So pleased. (-: Has anyone else got onto the primary/ early yrs course yet? I met lots of lovely people on my interview day and got the train back with some of you that live in Horsham and Crawley, just wondering if anyone has heard back? So excited about starting in September! Just wish they'd confirm my place, give me my bursary and let me apply for my loan now!

2. Hello everyone, I had my interview for Brighton Uni Early Years PGCE on Tues 7th Dec and just found out I got in!! So pleased. (-: Has anyone else got onto the primary/ early yrs course yet? I met lots of lovely people on my interview day and got the train back with some of you that live in Horsham and Crawley, just wondering if anyone has heard back? So excited about starting in September! Just wish they'd confirm my place, give me my bursary and let me apply for my loan now!

3. Hi there, that's great news, well done. Ihad my interview at Brighton week before you but still not heard anything. Hoping no news is good news.. Did you hear through track or direct from Brighton?

4. I have my interview on the 11th. So fingers crossed. I have just been finishing off my preparation for my presentation.
    xx

5. Well done getting the interview, hope it goes well. The staff are really nice so don't get to stressed, try to relax and you'll be fine.
    Good luck...

6. Hi, I have and interview for the 3-7 PGCE on 25th Jan and am a little nervous as I was unsuccessful at my first interview for Bath. Any advice would be gratefully received! Congratulations for getting on the course!