1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got an ergonome in 2D Design?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by DJ_Skoolio, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Hello!

Does anyone have, or know where I could download a template for an ergonome in 2D Design that we could use to make our own ergonomes on the laser cutter or CNC Router????

If you have one would you be so kind to email the file at james.ratcliffe@miltonabbey.co.uk

Thanks
    JAMES

2. Hello!

Does anyone have, or know where I could download a template for an ergonome in 2D Design that we could use to make our own ergonomes on the laser cutter or CNC Router????

If you have one would you be so kind to email the file at james.ratcliffe@miltonabbey.co.uk

Thanks
    JAMES

3. What on earth is an ergonome!?? An ergonomic Gnome? (you know a fishing rod with rounded ends!?)

4. I have a template that I used on 2D Design, by scanning a plastic one and drawing around it. I can send it to you but your e-mail address doesn't seem to work, you can reach me at gary.fathers@btinternet.com if you are interested

5. timbdesign

timbdesign New commenter

If you want to test your design with an ergonome it must be three dimensional so why not model your design and test it in 3D?

PTC Creo has a fully articulated Manikin and the software is FREE to schools and students at home. www.ptcschools.com

Not only can you position and move the manikin, you can check what the manikin can 'see with vision cones and analyse the forces the manikin can exert at different reaches...

6. I would be grateful for the file also. Thanks

bodsworthm@queensburyacademy.com

7. cosybear

cosybear New commenter