1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got an ergonome in 2D Design?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by DJ_Skoolio, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Hello!

Does anyone have, or know where I could download a template for an ergonome in 2D Design that we could use to make our own ergonomes on the laser cutter or CNC Router????

If you have one would you be so kind to email the file at james.ratcliffe@miltonabbey.co.uk

Thanks
    JAMES

2. Hello!

Does anyone have, or know where I could download a template for an ergonome in 2D Design that we could use to make our own ergonomes on the laser cutter or CNC Router????

If you have one would you be so kind to email the file at james.ratcliffe@miltonabbey.co.uk

Thanks
    JAMES

3. What on earth is an ergonome!?? An ergonomic Gnome? (you know a fishing rod with rounded ends!?)

4. I have a template that I used on 2D Design, by scanning a plastic one and drawing around it. I can send it to you but your e-mail address doesn't seem to work, you can reach me at gary.fathers@btinternet.com if you are interested

5. timbdesign

timbdesign New commenter

If you want to test your design with an ergonome it must be three dimensional so why not model your design and test it in 3D?

PTC Creo has a fully articulated Manikin and the software is FREE to schools and students at home. www.ptcschools.com

Not only can you position and move the manikin, you can check what the manikin can 'see with vision cones and analyse the forces the manikin can exert at different reaches...

6. I would be grateful for the file also. Thanks

bodsworthm@queensburyacademy.com

7. cosybear

cosybear New commenter

8. ancovietnam12

ancovietnam12 New commenter

Many new users will encounter a problem when they do not know how to operate CNC cutting machines. Because they are not familiar with the basic operation of the cutting machine at an early stage, in order to avoid some unnecessary trouble in operation, Anco will tell you the details of the operation of the CNC cutting machine. Here are five points to keep in mind for newbies.

programming cnc cutting machine

1. Familiarize yourself with materials that can be processed by a cutter. These materials usually include acrylic, plexiglass, PVC, wood panels, marble and two-color boards. In addition, operators must be familiar with the application range of different materials to decide which type of engraving method to choose.

2. Familiarize yourself with the operation of machine programming software, mainly covering the following requirements in order to quickly find path errors, various types of software layouts, different operations, and paths. Depending on the user's processing area, the required programming software is not the same. Therefore, we must study the corresponding training manual on the machine.

3. Before using the machine we need to have a comprehensive understanding of the engraving tool bits, distinguish the range and functions of the various tools and unload the tools and set the tool's operation in the direction of guide.

4. Understand the basic knowledge of CNC cutting machines, such as understanding the main functions of the engraving machine and the main functions of each part, as well as the different working parameters of the engraving machine such as capacity , spindle speed, motor brand, etc. . In addition, we need to understand some specific specialized terms such as continued power off, empty, stenciling and writing.

5. Establish precise machine maintenance concepts and develop strict maintenance measures and regulations, to ensure that the machine is ready to operate in the best possible condition.

See more: https://ancojsc.vn/may-cat-cnc