1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone got a Primary Education interview at Liverpool Hope?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by romeosaveme, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hi i'm new to this site so i'm just learning how the whole forum thing works aha.
    Just wondering has anyone got a Primary Education interview at Liverpool Hope? I have mine next week and i'm quite nervous! I need to pick a book to read that fits the stage I am interested in (KS2) then there are group tasks and an interview as well as writing 500 words about your philosophy of teaching before hand.
    I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to prepare?
    It will be my first uni interview so I don't quite know what to expect.
    Thanks!

2. Hi i'm new to this site so i'm just learning how the whole forum thing works aha.
    Just wondering has anyone got a Primary Education interview at Liverpool Hope? I have mine next week and i'm quite nervous! I need to pick a book to read that fits the stage I am interested in (KS2) then there are group tasks and an interview as well as writing 500 words about your philosophy of teaching before hand.
    I was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to prepare?
    It will be my first uni interview so I don't quite know what to expect.
    Thanks!

3. Hi there,
    I have only just seen this post but I am in the exact same position
    How did you get on? Were you offered a place?