1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone for Romania DAD International Summer Camp?!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by NRMoffett, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

im going to romania for a few weeks to teach in a summer camp DAD International ELT Programme, leaving on sunday & just wondered if any others out there were going?!

2. Hi Guys,

im going to romania for a few weeks to teach in a summer camp DAD International ELT Programme, leaving on sunday & just wondered if any others out there were going?!

3. Not going to the summer camp but I am incredibly jealous...I love Romania. You will find the people over there are lovely.

I have been every year for the past 5 years and this is the first year I can't go :(

(I normally do archaeological digs out there)

4. Hi, I am romanian. Let me know if you need any advice. You will be loved there, this is for sure.

5. Hi, for 2 years running now I have looked into doing the Romania DAD International Summer Camp but every time I'm not in a financial position! As there is a fee (although I know you get alot thrown in for this) but the position is voluntary. So I'm working at a summer sports camp this summer (as it pays!) and hopefully now I'm qualified and have a nqt job maybe next summer I could go. I hope you have a great trip. Please let us know all about it on your return.

6. DAD is a BIG business, mainly. A money making machine, for its owner. In the end I myself preferred to go through another association - they paid for the airfare, as well. I do not regret choosing them. I will go there again, next year.

7. Who did u go with siscrew? I am looking for somewhere and airfare and lack of funds is holding me back.