1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone for coffee and croissants?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by airy, May 28, 2011.

1. I have my own coffee but wouldn't mind sharing some bakery goods!

2. if you had the choice would it be croissant or sweet pastry?

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I've just finished my coffee but the mention of a criossant has made me feel hungry.
    Very impressed with Starbucks Via instant ground coffee. It tastes really good and comes out strong so one sachet does me 2 cups.

4. Definately croissant with lashings of butter and apricot jam.

Today, I am cleaning out my wardrobe so that we can attempt to fit 1000 CDs in there [​IMG]

5. Too much hassle just store them digitally.
    I am just waiting around ready for the big match tonight!
    I love raspberry jam on mine!

6. One of each? I'm hungry!

7. That's a long wait!

8. Im waiting for my new sofa to be delivered - we paid that bit more and went to a recommended small family based sofa company that make each sofa to your own specification. Our old one was a cheap end of line one from a clearance warehouse and started to fall apart almost instantly, so im looking forward to having a decent one.
    Ive become so dull!!

9. I'm stuffed the gills with coffee and croissants!!! I am en route to a meeting in Cardiff. I got the time wrong and then the heavens opened. I've been stuck in Starbucks ever since!

10. Just a idle thought. Why is it that the humblest establishment in France/Spain/Italy and especially Portugal can provide you with the most delicious coffee? Yet I can pay a fortune for a coffee in the UK and it always disappoints. Is it just me? Do I have different expectations of what a coffee should be like?

11. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

Because this is traditionally a tea drinking country. Have you tried the tea on the continent? It's as bad as the coffee is here!!
    That's what I've always thought anyway [​IMG]

12. I'm more of a tea person but the croissants sound good. I'm just putting off spring cleaning my house.

13. I'll have some rob!
    Then must get off and do that lingerie shopping! ;)
    (as for coffees, it's a costa flat white for me every time!)

14. Lingerie shopping sounds fun!

15. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

Am I too late? Will you be serving again tomorrow? I'll need a decent breakfast before heading up to Nottingham :)