1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone fancy looking at a Team building booklet I have made?

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by pippylargestockings, Feb 25, 2007.

1. I have put together a 35 page booklet to get my tutor group working together. Its full of logic, lateral, maths, words puzzles, discussions, dingbats, and loads more all made by my fair hand.

I would quite like someone to have a gander to see if it would work.

Pip

2. I have put together a 35 page booklet to get my tutor group working together. Its full of logic, lateral, maths, words puzzles, discussions, dingbats, and loads more all made by my fair hand.

I would quite like someone to have a gander to see if it would work.

Pip

3. H Norris

H Norris New commenter

4. I would love to read it if its free, I have a year 8 form that are a bit lively.

Brenda

5. H Norris

H Norris New commenter

The booklet is brilliant - it must have taken you ages to do.

Thanks for asking me to look at it- it has inspired me for some PSHE lessons too.
    H

6. hello, any chance you could you post it in the reviews and resources section to save emailing? I would love to have a look but I always feel a bit cheeky asking when loads of people already have and the list just gets longer...! Also there's no way I'm putting my email address on here - let's just say its not appropriate and i dont have a school one!

x