1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else teaching AQA B A level Tragedy?

Discussion in 'English' started by K.Wellborne, Mar 16, 2016.

1. K.Wellborne

K.Wellborne New commenter

Hi everyone

Wondering if anyone else is teaching this new spec? We are doing Othello, Keats, Death of a Salesman and Remains of the Day. Anyone interesting in sharing lesson or assessment resources?

Thanks

2. install

install Star commenter

3. K.Wellborne

Is this a typo or have I caused offence? I have shared several resources before via pm on the site so don't think this was quite out of order. For example, I have put together some Othello extract questions to fit new spec. but really could do with help on Keats.

4. install

install Star commenter

Oops - a typo. Sorry -tried to delete it but couldn't work out how.

5. Jan361

Jan361 New commenter

Hi,
    We are doing spec B tragedy: Keats, DOAS and Othello and then Crime: Brighton Rock, Poetry and Atonement.

6. emmakra

emmakra New commenter

Hi, Coming to this group quite late but would love to share some resources as we are doing Othello, Keats, DOAS and Gatsby. Apparently I can't attach powerpoint - can share some bits and pieces in another way if you want - I was trying to attach some sample papers that I made up for Keats poetry.

7. K.Wellborne

Keats papers would be great!